Liberman & Associates is a communications and public affairs practice that offers decades of experience developing effective outreach programs and initiatives. Our clients include private companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations that need strategic counsel from a firm that:
- Brings a substantive understanding of environmental issues, policies, regulations, technology and trends.
- Has participated in hundreds of outreach and communications programs related to environmental issues.
- Understands the formal and informal outreach and communications activities related to reviews under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA).
- Knows the influential individuals and entities that make up the broader environmental community, including environmental organizations, elected officials and staff, regulators, the media and private interests.
- Can serve as a strategic counselor to assure clients receive tailored services that meet their specific needs – whether the need is strategic planning or implementing an entire campaign.
- Has the ability to rapidly organize and manage a larger team of public relations, policy, research, legal, technical, scientific and campaign experts.